Shootitlive for iPhone in the AppStore Now!
We just launched the Shootitlive iPhone app which lets you capture photos and videos and upload to the Shootitlive system or to any FTP or SFTP server. You can add captions, bylines and upload files in original or compressed resolution.
The Shootitlive app was developed with video in focus, as the professional cameras that supports video does not work well with 3G (huge files). It really is the perfect complement to the professional camera as it always will be in your pocket, let you write captions, has good photo quality and awesome video quality.
It’s free during x-mas so hurry up and download it here
– Capture video/photo or upload files from library (incl albums)- Upload to any FTP/SFTP server (save servers as bookmarks)
– 720p HD uploads (iPhone 4) over wifi & the carrier network
– Capture with compression to upload media files faster (save bandwidth & time)
– Enter byline and caption for photos (get saved as EXIF data)
– Upload several files at once (queue)
– Great tool for web-developers and to make backups of photos/videos- Upload video/photos in the background (multitasking)
– Compatible with Shootitlive live publishing system (www.shootitlive.com)
– Need IOS 4.1 or greater
Video clips sent to Shootitlive will automatically be encoded and pushed out to the player on your site in the exact same way as with photos. Videos are h.264/mp4 encoded and works in the Shootitlive flash player and in our upcoming HTML5 player.
Merry X-mas and happy new year
//The Shootitlive team