We just rolled out our new player packed with new features
- Sidebar displaying popular galleries
- Create sub-galleries on the fly
- New, improved ad-format
- Connect your own analytics
When your visitors hover or interact with the player it will expand with a sidebar showcasing your most popular Shootitlive galleries.
It’s all about visitor engagement. During our beta, video and image views increased with 10%.
During a live event, you can choose the best images and videos to create new galleries on the fly.
As live events tend to get huge and include many, many images and videos. It can be hard for the visitor to find the best ones. When you create a new gallery with highlights, the new gallery will be visible in the sidebar.
For Shootitlive customers displaying advertisements in the player, you’ll be glad to know we got rid of the old overlay format and replaced it with the much improved sidebar format.
Feedback from customers as well as advertisers tells us this is a hit. Ads are always in screen and being just next to the content, visitors pay more attention to the ads. If you’re interested to start monetizing your content, don’t hesitate to ping us at email@example.com
- The sidebar displays your most popular Shootitlive projects during the last couple of days.
- The sidebar will never display test project as they need at least 1,000 hits to be visible in the sidebar.
- We encourage writing short, informative descriptions when creating projects.
- If you like to change the name of a project or If you for any reason would like to disble the sidebar, you do that in the Shootitlive admin.
Have look at featured feeds at our front page to see the sidebar in action!
//The Shootitlive Team